• Now you can see the most active devices on your network, at a glance, right from the Overview.
• You asked, and we delivered. The Gateway restart button is back on the Overview, center stage, making all the other buttons jealous.
• Smarter, better error handling. Nobody likes when things go wrong. We get it.
Xfinity xFi is available to Xfinity Internet customers with a compatible Xfinity Gateway.
• Simple, easy setup of your Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi – no Comcast technician required.
• View and change your WiFi name and password.
• See what devices are connected to your home network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
• Create profiles so you can assign devices to your family members.
• Set parental controls and bedtime schedules so your kids see the right content and sleep when they should.
• Pause WiFi access for any device or profile.
• Troubleshoot issues on your own without calling customer service.
• Manage advanced network settings to customize your home network.
• Add xFi Pods to help eliminate deadspots for more consistent, reliable WiFi coverage throughout your home.
• Xfinity Internet subscription with an xFi Wireless Gateway or xFi Advanced Gateway
• Xfinity username and password
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 2, 2018
Uploaded:October 2, 2018 at 9:18PM UTC
File size:79.69 MB
Uploaded:August 23, 2018 at 4:40PM UTC
File size:83.88 MB
Uploaded:June 21, 2018 at 11:06PM UTC
File size:72.92 MB
Uploaded:April 18, 2017 at 6:50PM UTC
File size:61.55 MB