Version: 0.1.19 (20)
Target: Android 4.4W (Kitkat Watch, API 20)
Public Beta Version of Dials on Android.
The Better Way To View Your Day!
Dials' unique clock-based view of your day is easier and faster to view than the standard “list view” format other mobile calendars use. Dials' “one hand, one thumb” entry and edit of events also makes Dials the easiest and best on-the-go way to manage your schedule.
- Use Dials on its own OR sync with Google and/or iCloud accounts.
- Home Dial countdown to your next event. Don’t forget, don’t be late!
- Contacts and maps integrated, see pictures of who you’re meeting with and where you are going!
- In-App chat (on Dials calendar only) and shared notes with other event attendees
- Simple, fast, “one-hand, one-thumb” who/what/when/where entry for events
- In-App call launch
- 3-color coded system for meetings, calls and tasks to color code events for quick reference
- Just drag an event around the Dial to change event times
- Push notifications, alarms and reminders
- Apple Watch Glance enabled
THANK YOU for being a part of our public beta! Having you as a beta tester means the world to us. :)
After downloading the app, please join our private FB group for discussions, updates and bug fixes. Find us on FB by searching "Dials Private Beta."
We need you to use the app daily to report bugs and send suggestions.
We need honest feedback, the good, the bad, and the ugly!
## Support ##
- Please share feedback with our beta community in the FB Group and send bug reports directly to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Love You.
Uploaded:July 19, 2016 at 12:17AM UTC
File size:14.85 MB