GnssStatus list, skyplot and raw measurements logging in RINEX V3 format added.
GnssLogger by Google enables in-depth analysis and logging of all types of location and sensor data such as GPS (Global Positioning System), network location and other sensor data. It comes with the following features:
● Control various data logging such as raw GNSS measurements, GnssStatus, NMEA, navigation messages, sensor data and RINEX logs.
● View all location and raw measurement data.
● Control offline logging using 'Start Log', 'Stop & Send' and 'Timed Log'.
● Enable specific items to be logged using corresponding switches in Home Tab.
● Delete existing log files from disk.
● Visualize on GoogleMap, the location provided by GPS chipset, Network Location Provider (NLP), Fused Location Provider (FLP), and computed Weighted Least Square (WLS) position.
● Toggle between different map views and location types.
● Visualize CN0 (Signal Strength), PR (pseudorange) Residual and PRR (pseudorange rate) Residual vs time.
● View detailed information of all visible GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) satellites such as GPS, Beidou (BDS), QZSS, GAL (Galileo), GLO (GLONASS) and IRNSS.
● Visualize the data of all visible GNSS satellites using a skyplot.
● View the average CN0 of all the satellites in view and the ones used in fix.
● Experiment with Assisted-GNSS functionalities.
WLS Analysis TAB:
● View the Weighted Least Square position, velocity and their uncertainties computed based on raw GNSS measurements.
● Compare the WLS results to the GNSS chipset reported values.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:January 15, 2022 at 12:40AM UTC
File size:6.9 MB
Uploaded:January 7, 2022 at 12:34AM UTC
File size:6.85 MB
Uploaded:June 23, 2021 at 3:50PM UTC
File size:7.06 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2021 at 10:54PM UTC
File size:6.03 MB
Uploaded:November 21, 2020 at 12:26AM UTC
File size:6.14 MB