- Optimised user experience and implemented bug fixes
Your ride is just a few taps away in Australia, Japan and selected countries of Latin America through our DiDi Rider app, offered by the world’s leading on-demand transportation network.
To use our service in Brazil, please download the ‘99’ app in the App Store.
To use DiDi in China, please download the ‘DiDi-Greater China’ app in the App Store (China mainland / Hong Kong SAR).
Requesting a trip is simple:
1. Download the app and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. To request a trip, select your pickup and dropoff locations.
3. Once we’ve found a driver, you’ll be shown the driver and vehicle information. Please note: all our driver-partners are vetted before joining our platform. You can also check the driver’s pickup route and estimated time of arrival (ETA).
4. At the end of your trip, pay hassle-free using your preferred payment method directly in the app.
5. Safety first! Take a minute to learn how to set Trusted Contacts, use the Emergency Button or share your ride status using our in-app Safety Toolkit.
Visit www.didiglobal.com/international-business for more information.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 6, 2020
Uploaded:October 22, 2020 at 9:23PM UTC
File size:69.66 MB
Uploaded:October 16, 2020 at 4:59AM UTC
File size:68.92 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2020 at 3:01AM UTC
File size:69.37 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2020 at 6:53AM UTC
File size:67.73 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2020 at 10:01PM UTC
File size:68.18 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2020 at 8:38AM UTC
File size:61.17 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2020 at 7:53AM UTC
File size:61.7 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2020 at 12:15PM UTC
File size:43.16 MB
Uploaded:July 21, 2020 at 8:14AM UTC
File size:90.12 MB
Uploaded:July 8, 2020 at 8:37AM UTC
File size:83.24 MB