- Optimised user experience and implemented bug fixes
Your ride is just a few taps away in Australia, Japan and selected countries of Latin America through our DiDi Rider app, offered by the world’s leading on-demand transportation network.
To use our service in Brazil, please download the ‘99’ app in the App Store.
To use DiDi in China, please download the ‘DiDi-Greater China’ app in the App Store (China mainland / Hong Kong SAR).
Requesting a trip is simple:
1. Download the app and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. To request a trip, select your pickup and dropoff locations.
3. Once we’ve found a driver, you’ll be shown the driver and vehicle information. Please note: all our driver-partners are vetted before joining our platform. You can also check the driver’s pickup route and estimated time of arrival (ETA).
4. At the end of your trip, pay hassle-free using your preferred payment method directly in the app.
5. Safety first! Take a minute to learn how to set Trusted Contacts, use the Emergency Button or share your ride status using our in-app Safety Toolkit.
Visit www.didiglobal.com/international-business for more information.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:November 24, 2022 at 6:31AM UTC
File size:74.51 MB
Uploaded:November 10, 2022 at 10:00AM UTC
File size:73.77 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2022 at 8:05AM UTC
File size:75.84 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2022 at 5:11PM UTC
File size:72.14 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2022 at 3:40AM UTC
File size:146.57 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2022 at 7:11AM UTC
File size:65.25 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2022 at 4:47AM UTC
File size:63.57 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2022 at 11:15AM UTC
File size:63.48 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2022 at 11:45AM UTC
File size:63.96 MB
Uploaded:July 4, 2022 at 3:57AM UTC
File size:59.68 MB