- Optimised user experience and implemented bug fixes
Your ride is just a few taps away in Australia, Japan and selected countries of Latin America through our DiDi Rider app, offered by the world’s leading on-demand transportation network.
To use our service in Brazil, please download the ‘99’ app in the App Store.
To use DiDi in China, please download the ‘DiDi-Greater China’ app in the App Store (China mainland / Hong Kong SAR).
Requesting a trip is simple:
1. Download the app and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. To request a trip, select your pickup and dropoff locations.
3. Once we’ve found a driver, you’ll be shown the driver and vehicle information. Please note: all our driver-partners are vetted before joining our platform. You can also check the driver’s pickup route and estimated time of arrival (ETA).
4. At the end of your trip, pay hassle-free using your preferred payment method directly in the app.
5. Safety first! Take a minute to learn how to set Trusted Contacts, use the Emergency Button or share your ride status using our in-app Safety Toolkit.
Visit www.didiglobal.com/international-business for more information.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:May 23, 2023 at 8:28AM UTC
File size:76.1 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2023 at 1:54PM UTC
File size:76.39 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2023 at 3:03AM UTC
File size:76.4 MB
Uploaded:April 3, 2023 at 8:53AM UTC
File size:76.21 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2023 at 10:31AM UTC
File size:76.63 MB
Uploaded:March 2, 2023 at 9:20AM UTC
File size:77.34 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2023 at 10:00AM UTC
File size:76.66 MB
Uploaded:January 19, 2023 at 7:05AM UTC
File size:76.02 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2023 at 6:55AM UTC
File size:76.27 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2022 at 8:01AM UTC
File size:75.58 MB