- Optimised user experience and implemented bug fixes
Your ride is just a few taps away in Australia, Japan and selected countries of Latin America through our DiDi Rider app, offered by the world’s leading on-demand transportation network.
To use our service in Brazil, please download the ‘99’ app in the App Store.
To use DiDi in China, please download the ‘DiDi-Greater China’ app in the App Store (China mainland / Hong Kong SAR).
Requesting a trip is simple:
1. Download the app and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. To request a trip, select your pickup and dropoff locations.
3. Once we’ve found a driver, you’ll be shown the driver and vehicle information. Please note: all our driver-partners are vetted before joining our platform. You can also check the driver’s pickup route and estimated time of arrival (ETA).
4. At the end of your trip, pay hassle-free using your preferred payment method directly in the app.
5. Safety first! Take a minute to learn how to set Trusted Contacts, use the Emergency Button or share your ride status using our in-app Safety Toolkit.
Visit www.didiglobal.com/international-business for more information.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:September 17, 2021 at 7:47AM UTC
File size:65.52 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2021 at 10:35AM UTC
File size:70.94 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2021 at 6:02AM UTC
File size:70.92 MB
Uploaded:September 1, 2021 at 4:04PM UTC
File size:65.71 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2021 at 5:03AM UTC
File size:65.71 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2021 at 6:35PM UTC
File size:67.48 MB
Uploaded:July 28, 2021 at 11:19AM UTC
File size:68.34 MB
Uploaded:July 14, 2021 at 3:40AM UTC
File size:96.97 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2021 at 12:53PM UTC
File size:90.97 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2021 at 10:47AM UTC
File size:88.85 MB