• Battery health calculation now uses charging sessions with at least 60% charged. See the online help for more details.
• NEW! Battery health graph on health screen.
• NEW! Daily/weekly/monthly graphs on history screen.
• More accurate and consistent discharging stats using battery health.
• Fix overlay blocking clicks on Android 12+.
• Fix CPU usage overlay for newer Android devices.
• And many, many more changes and fixes.
🏆 Designed to keep your battery in the best shape you can – AndroidHeadlines
AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
❤ BATTERY HEALTH
Batteries have a limited lifespan. Every time you charge your device, it wears out the battery, lowering its total capacity. Scientific research shows that battery lifespan can be extended up to 200%, when you charge your device to only 80%.
- Use our charge alarm to prolong your battery lifespan.
- Discover how much battery wear was endured during your charge session.
📊 BATTERY USE
AccuBattery measures the actual battery usage using information from the battery charge controller. Battery usage per app is determined by combining these measurements with information on which app is in the foreground. Android calculates battery usage using pre-baked profiles that device manufacturers provide, like how much power the CPU uses. In practice however, these numbers tend to be highly inaccurate.
- Monitor how much battery your device is using
- Know how long you can use your device when it’s active or in standby mode
- Find out how much power each app uses.
- Check how often your device gets woken up from deep sleep.
🔌 CHARGE SPEED
Use AccuBattery to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out!
- Check how fast your device is charging when the screen is on or off.
- Know how long it takes to charge your phone and when it’s finished.
- Measure real battery capacity (in mAh).
- Use the charge alarm to prolong battery lifespan.
- See how much wear your battery sustains with each charge session.
- Look up the discharge speed and battery consumption per app.
- Remaining charge time - know how long it takes before your battery is charged.
- Remaining use time - know when you will run out of battery.
- Screen on or screen off estimations.
- Check the percentage of deep sleep, when the device is in standby mode.
- Ongoing notification for real time battery statistics at a glance.
🏆 PRO FEATURES
- Use Dark and AMOLED black themes to save energy.
- Access to historical sessions older than 1 day.
- Detailed battery statistics in notification.
- No ads
We're a small, independent app developer with a focus on quality and passion for battery statistics. AccuBattery doesn’t require access to privacy-sensitive information and doesn't make false claims. If you like the way we work, support us by upgrading to the Pro version.
Need help? accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 1, 2022
Uploaded:October 11, 2022 at 8:48PM UTC
File size:11.88 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2022 at 3:24PM UTC
File size:11.91 MB
Uploaded:September 12, 2022 at 3:58AM UTC
File size:11.77 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2022 at 2:48AM UTC
File size:11.78 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2022 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:10.65 MB
Uploaded:May 15, 2022 at 1:29AM UTC
File size:10.33 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2021 at 10:05PM UTC
File size:8.98 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2021 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:9.14 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2021 at 6:48PM UTC
File size:8.52 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2021 at 7:27AM UTC
File size:8.52 MB