This version is a minor version to improve stability and fix issues.
It solves issues affecting LG devices, and reduces non-responsive behaviours.
Piktures is a simple gallery app with very advanced features. It supports dozens of cloud services such as Google Drive and Microsoft Onedrive, your personal cloud servers (WebDav), your SD Card, USB stick and even your computer!
- “Piktures: A Feature-Rich Photo Management Android App” – Guiding Tech
- “Piktures, a great gallery alternative for your Android phone” – ITB
Piktures lets you access all your photos:
SD Card + Clouds + Computer + USB !!
- Manages your photos and videos on your phone memory and SD Card
- Access your photos on your cloud services. Piktures supports Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, pCloud, with more cloud services regularly added
- Access the pictures on your personal cloud: Nextcloud and Webdav servers.
- View and transfer the images on your personal computer thanks to the Piktures Media Server, a separated desktop application for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- View and manage the photos on your USB Drive (FAT 32 file system)
- An album viewer to provide the best photo gallery experience
Piktures protects your privacy:
- There is no data sent to our servers.
- You can hide folders on your phone
- You can encrypt your private photos in a Secret Space, locally on your device.
- The Secret space is a photo vault, to view your precious photos offline
Piktures makes you enjoy your content
- Multiple views for your folders (List, Grid, Classic) with multiple items per column
- Multiple views for your photos (Grid, Mosaic, List) with multiple items per column
- A video player and a movie player
- A slideshow to go through your photos
- You can play your animated GIFs,
- You can print photos directly to your network printer
- Quick photo access to your favorite folders with bookmarks
- It is a fun gallery to play with
Piktures comes with a Photo editor
- Crop your photos in different shape and size
- Rotate in all directions, or mirror your photos
- Resize your items
- Apply filters
Piktures comes with a powerful video player
- It supports multiple video formats
- It supports picture-in-picture
- You can stream your personal movies from your computer
- You can project your videos via Google Cast
Piktures comes with a powerful media manager
- Delete photos in mass without worrying about mistakes thanks to the Recycle bin
- Powerful video organizer giving access to the entire video library
- Move photos between folders on your phone
- Exclude some folders from your folder list
- Manage your favorite photos
Piktures comes with an album manager
- You can manage your albums, and delete them
- You can add an album cover to an album
- You can view all your photos with the all photo view
- You can manage your folders, and view sub-folders
- You can access your entire photo library
- You can bookmark albums and your favorite photos
Piktures lets you share media, fast
- You can share your photos with the custom share feature, resize them, and even remove GPS coordinates
Piktures comes in 3 versions:
1) Free version: fully functional app with all the features described above.
2) Premium version: It comes with:
unlimited cloud access points: add multiple cloud, and personal cloud services. full customization of your views.
Piktures has been built over 10 years to bring very powerful features to manage your photos, your images and your videos. It is a simple gallery, but very fast. You can manage your photos, your videos, and your motion images. With a multitude of options to view your media files, and full customization, Piktures is considered by many as the best photo gallery
NEED HELP WITH PIKTURES?
Online help: help.piktures.app
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Piktures is designed by Diune Limited
- Piktures Terms of Service: piktures.app/terms
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:January 12, 2023 at 5:13PM UTC
File size:11.93 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2022 at 5:39AM UTC
File size:11.92 MB
Uploaded:October 5, 2022 at 6:22AM UTC
File size:12.28 MB
Uploaded:September 1, 2022 at 2:50PM UTC
File size:12.27 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2022 at 2:45PM UTC
File size:12.27 MB
Uploaded:July 21, 2022 at 9:50AM UTC
File size:12.21 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2022 at 12:37AM UTC
File size:12.2 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2022 at 12:52PM UTC
File size:11.94 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2022 at 9:22PM UTC
File size:12.3 MB
Uploaded:February 17, 2022 at 5:43PM UTC
File size:12.3 MB