armeabi + x86
VIDEO CASTING: Cast video to a variety of devices (in up to 4K resolution) like Roku, Xbox 360/One, Apple TV, Chromecast or supported connected TVs. Don’t let your videos be trapped on your phone – get them onto the big screen with DivX Mobile.
VIDEO PLAYBACK: Enjoy high-quality DivX® video on your phone – like having DivX Player in your pocket. Got a video that won’t play? Use free DivX Software (available on divx.com) for PC/Mac to convert incompatible video into DivX Plus® and DivX HEVC files to play in the video player. Upgrade to DivX Mobile Pro to play even more formats including AVI and DTS. Watch your favorite videos anywhere you go with DivX Mobile.
CLOUD STORAGE: Easily access your videos and photos from Dropbox and Google Drive. Store your videos in the cloud and download them using the DivX Mobile app. If your phone is running out of space, simply upload your media to cloud storage and delete your old files.
MEDIA SERVER: At home, use the DivX Media Server included in free DivX software (available on divx.com) to browse videos on your computer, download or stream them to your phone, or cast them to a TV. You can also skip the cloud and transfer videos to your computer to free up space on your phone. Make the most of your entire media collection.
• Cast video to Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox, supported TVs and more
• Play popular video formats (DivX Plus MKV, DivX HEVC MKV, MP4, MOV) on your phone
• Convert and transfer video using free DivX Software for PC/Mac
• Buy DivX Mobile Pro ($3.99 USD) for MPEG-4 (AVI) and DTS playback
• Connect to Dropbox and Google Drive to access your videos.
• Use a connected media server to stream and transfer videos from your computer.
• Upload video from your phone to your computer or cloud storage to free up space
• Cast video across platforms (e.g. from an Android device to Apple TV)
Uploaded:November 15, 2017 at 5:30PM UTC
File size:35.36 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2017 at 5:58PM UTC
File size:33.73 MB