- Supports DJI’s latest drone: Mavic Air 2.
- Adds a new FocusTrack function: Select a target in Camera View and the camera will automatically lock onto it. Users can also set the aircraft to follow or circle a target (only available for Mavic Air 2).
- Adds a new Hyperlapse function: Includes a lower shooting threshold for creating stunning videos with ease (only available for Mavic Air 2).
The DJI Fly app was designed to help pilots fly drones with ease (DJI FLY is only available with Mavic Mini for now).
What does the DJI Fly app offer?
- Intuitive interface and an expansive live view.
- Easy-to-follow flight tutorials to help you get started.
- A search function to discover scenic flight spots near you.
- An advanced editor with tools and templates for quick editing and sharing.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 3). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:November 14, 2020 at 5:18AM UTC
File size:90.84 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2020 at 10:31AM UTC
File size:90.88 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2020 at 9:23AM UTC
File size:87.22 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2020 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:88.1 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2020 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:88.13 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2020 at 11:20PM UTC
File size:85.38 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2020 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:85.1 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2020 at 5:33AM UTC
File size:85.19 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2020 at 10:14PM UTC
File size:96.39 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2020 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:96.23 MB