- Updates icons for the remote controller signal and GPS signal.
- Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
- Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select a target, the target automatically stays centered in the shot (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
- Fixes crashing issues and improves app stability.
(DJI Fly is compatible with Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Mini aircraft).
What’s great about DJI Fly?
· Intuitive UI and expansive Camera View.
· Easy-to-follow Flight Tutorials to help you get started.
· New search function for discovering nearby Fly Spots and GEO zones.
· Advanced Editor platform with tools and templates for quick editing and sharing work.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 3). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:September 25, 2020 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:88.1 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2020 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:88.13 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2020 at 11:20PM UTC
File size:85.38 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2020 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:85.1 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2020 at 5:33AM UTC
File size:85.19 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2020 at 10:14PM UTC
File size:96.39 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2020 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:96.23 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2020 at 2:06PM UTC
File size:97.06 MB
Uploaded:January 15, 2020 at 7:12AM UTC
File size:96.45 MB
Uploaded:January 2, 2020 at 6:47AM UTC
File size:96.43 MB