* The Status bar option has been removed for Android 8.0 and later;
* Enhanced threat detection in the system memory;
* Known issues including UI errors in various languages have been resolved.
• Quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans, of user-specified files and folders.
The SpIDer Guard monitor scans file systems in real-time whenever an attempt is made to store files and applications in the device’s memory.
• Neutralisation of ransomware lockers: malicious processes are terminated even if a device is locked; lockers not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database are blocked; data remains intact, eliminating the need to pay criminals a ransom.
• The unique Origins Tracing™ technology is used to detect new, unknown malware.
• Detected threats are moved to the quarantine from which isolated files and applications can be restored, if needed.
• Minimal impact on system performance.
• Restrained use of battery resources.
• Frugal data usage due to the small size of the virus database updates—a big plus for users whose mobile device plans have usage limits.
• Detailed statistics reveal what threats have been detected and what actions have been taken with them.
• A convenient and informative widget for working with the SpIDer Guard file monitor.
This version does not include these important components: the Call and SMS Filter, the Anti-theft, and the URL filter. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use the comprehensive protection solution Dr.Web Security Space for Android.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 9, 2018
Uploaded:July 9, 2018 at 6:51PM UTC
File size:7.73 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2018 at 7:16PM UTC
File size:8.22 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2015 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:3.8 MB