* Notification categories for devices running Android 8.0 and later;
* New technologies are now present to detect threats in the system memory;
* A license loading issue, occurring in licenses with Arabic localization that were purchased on Google Play, has been resolved;
* The new category “Cryptocurrency mining pools” is now available for the URL filter;
* The URL filter now supports the Meizu browser;
* Minor tweaks have been made.
The product is free for 14 days; after that you need to purchase a commercial license valid for a year or more.
Use Dr.Web Security Space for Android for free with the purchase of Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus for PC/Mac.
Features and Advantages
• Quick and full file system scanning; scanning of individual files and folders upon a request.
Real-time scanning of a file system.
Unlocking of data from ransomware Trojans and data safety with no need to pay a ransom to cybercriminals. Even when a phone is fully blocked, even by blockers unknown to the Dr.Web virus databases.
• Detection of new, unknown malicious programs using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Moving of detected threats to the quarantine; restoration of files.
Password protection of the Anti-virus settings and access to applications
Minimal load on the operating system.
• Discreet use of battery resources.
• Traffic saving due to a small size of the virus database updates.
• Detailed statistics.
A convenient and informative widget on a device home screen.
Restricts access to unwanted Internet resources.
Blocking of websites that distribute viruses.
Blocking according to subject categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
White and black lists of websites
Access only to websites from the White list
Protects application from an unauthorized access and the Anti-virus settings—from unwanted changes by outsiders and children.
Blocking of access to applications.
Blocking of Dr.Web settings modification.
• Runs diagnostics, exposes security issues and proposes their solutions.
Controls network activity of applications.
• Filtering of external network traffic of applications, that are installed on a device, and system applications—according to a user choice (Wi-Fi, network) and configurable rules (according to IP addresses and/or ports, entire networks, address ranges);
• Monitoring of current and already transferred traffic—with information on addresses/ports connected by applications and on incoming and outgoing traffic;
• Detailed logs.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 20, 2019
Uploaded:July 9, 2019 at 11:39AM UTC
File size:19.1 MB
Uploaded:June 20, 2019 at 11:36AM UTC
File size:18.96 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2019 at 2:53PM UTC
File size:15.8 MB
Uploaded:April 23, 2019 at 1:39PM UTC
File size:15.8 MB
Uploaded:November 22, 2018 at 1:59PM UTC
File size:15.75 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2018 at 1:45AM UTC
File size:17.96 MB