bug fixes and performance improvements
We’re just checking in to let you know that we’ve heard your concerns and we are working hard to upgrade the app and fix any existing issues.
If you’re having trouble using the app, feel free to reach out to our Support Team. They can help you solve any issues you might be having: help.doodle.com/hc/en-us
Hello, it’s us. No, not another Adele joke. The new Doodle app.
It’s been what feels like 84 years. And while some of us may still be in lockdown, we’re opening up and launching a whole new experience with this app.
It’s sleeker, it’s easier to use. And chiefly, it works with our new product which lets you schedule anything. And save time doing it. So while we have to excuse ourselves for the long time between updates, we hope you take the time to get the new app. See you in the app.
Seriously easy scheduling for any type of event—all in one app. Just pick what kind of event you want to schedule, set it up, send it to participants and let Doodle handle the rest.
Say goodbye to all the back-and-forth and no-shows. The Doodle app lets you send times for appointments, team meetings, and even share your rolling availability. See who has responded or booked a time and have us automatically send the event details after booking. Doodle makes scheduling happen—without the hassle.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO SCHEDULE
📅 Booking Page - share your availability with a link
🧑🤝🧑Group poll - share times with multiple people and find which time works best for everyone.
✉️ 1:1 - propose times to meet with one person and let them book what works best.
HOW IT WORKS
🆕 Set up your event and choose from Booking Page, group polls, and 1:1s.
📍 Add the details, location, and video conferencing if it's remote.
🕐 Set up your availability or add times for group polls and 1:1s.
✉️ Create your event and then send your Booking Page or invite to participants. They pick what time(s) work for them.
THE BEST FEATURES
- Group polls: The fastest way to find the right time for a meeting without having access to people’s calendars.
- 1:1s: Meet on your terms: select multiple times and let participants book what fits their schedule.
- Booking pages: Let clients, co-workers, and more book time with you instantly. You define your availability.
- No ads: Keep it professional for your participants with ad-free scheduling.
Custom branding: Delight your marketing team by putting your branding on every invite or booking page.
- Deadlines and reminders: Get the most responses or make your invites time-limited.
- Video conferencing links: Automatically add video conferencing to every booked remote meeting.
- Automatic calendar syncing: Avoid double bookings and keep your invites and booking pages always current.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Download the app and create an account. We’ll take you to our website to do this. You can also start a trial.
- Take Doodle for a spin: Hit the create button (the + button) in the top right to create your first invite or booking page.
- Add the times or availability and details. Create then send the link to your participants.
- Is it a group poll? Make sure to close the poll after everyone has responded and we’ll email them all the details.
LOVING THE APP?
Make sure you leave a review. We’d love to hear your feedback so we can make it even better.
We’re here if something breaks or you can’t figure anything out. Head here for how to’s and to contact Support:
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
August 2, 2022
Uploaded:February 27, 2023 at 12:02PM UTC
File size:187.18 MB
Uploaded:February 13, 2023 at 8:53AM UTC
File size:187.17 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2022 at 12:21PM UTC
File size:187.32 MB
Uploaded:December 2, 2022 at 1:09PM UTC
File size:76.17 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2022 at 4:21PM UTC
File size:57.82 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2022 at 2:25PM UTC
File size:57.74 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2022 at 8:23AM UTC
File size:57.66 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2022 at 10:04AM UTC
File size:57.51 MB
Uploaded:July 23, 2022 at 2:49AM UTC
File size:57.5 MB
Uploaded:July 12, 2022 at 12:25PM UTC
File size:57.48 MB