- Fixed: Vulkan devices enumeration on ARM Mali + Android 7.0
- Fixed: manufacturing process information for Exynos 7580
- Fixed: installed RAM size calculation
Previous version 1.44:
- Settings / text size configuration
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X30 (MT6799)
Previous version 1.43:
- Fixed: camera properties detection via Camera2 API
- Fixed: crash at Devices page
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X20 (MT6797M)
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- WiFi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- Vulkan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI, USB device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for watches
- Android 2.1 or later
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -- also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
- CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
- On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -- also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn't need and doesn't utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
- Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
- Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn't properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn't fully support the new APIs).
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 8, 2017
Uploaded:December 16, 2018 at 10:58AM UTC
File size:7.51 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2018 at 4:15PM UTC
File size:7.5 MB
Uploaded:November 14, 2018 at 4:37PM UTC
File size:7.5 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2018 at 5:22PM UTC
File size:7.49 MB
Uploaded:August 22, 2018 at 6:21PM UTC
File size:7.48 MB
Uploaded:June 14, 2018 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:7.55 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2018 at 4:34PM UTC
File size:7.72 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2018 at 8:58AM UTC
File size:8.35 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2017 at 5:36PM UTC
File size:8.32 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2017 at 5:20PM UTC
File size:8.29 MB