1. Browser Module:
- Translate Webpage With Google Translate
- Enhance FV Downloader & Multiple Windows
- Compile With Android 9.0 SDK
- Swipe Up The Icon On Edge And Pause To Move
- Action: Open Quick Setting Area
4. Screenshot & Recorder & Player:
- "Not Show fooView Icon When Recording" Setting
- Delete Screenshot In Multiple Screenshots
- Watermark Supports Using Current App Icon
- Add Lock Option For Local Player
5. Many Minor Improvements
fooView - Float Viewer is a magic floating button. It's a system enhancement tool to help you access your favorite websites, apps, games, files, music, photos, videos, and screen contents by a gesture using one hand.
Please check the video.
fooView will utilize the internal power of your smart phones using machine learning techniques, save 80% of your operations, let everything be simple.
An easy gesture can do what?
·A crop for a quick screenshot, recognized automatically, share, and search?
·A swipe to preview files?
·An easy gesture to replace all the navigation physical keys?
·A long press gesture to switch and manage apps quickly?
One hand to operate, only a gesture.
·Crop a word to translate, save, share to your messenger...
·Crop a name such as in videos to search in multiple search engines
·Crop an image such as in games to screenshot (Android 5.0+), search, and share to social network or photos community...
·Crop a number to dial or check where it's from
·Crop an address to check how to route in maps
·Swipe for Back, Swipe long for Home, protecting physical keys
·Swipe up to Files/Weather/News or Floating Window
·Swipe down to Recent List/Notification
·Swipe in File to preview
·Long press to switch/manage apps
·Small package size
·Floating browser. Different from others, it can be floating
·Full-featured floating files (images, music, videos, documents) manager for both local and network
·Built-in viewers(such as pdf), players and downloader
·Multiple search engine...
·Regional screenshot and screen recorder(some requires Android 5.0+)
·Apps/webs are sorted automatically for quick search! Self-learn with more use
·Texts/Gestures are recognized
·Several modes to personalize
·Easy to learn. Inbuilt Guide, Demo Video, and Game to help you step in the world
·I'm feeling Lucky
When you set gesture for locking screen or grant the device administrator permission from settings manually to avoid this app being killed by the system, this app uses the device administration API, and you need disable the permission before uninstallation. It's required by the system.
How fooView help the disabled users with Accessibility Services?
1) For visually impaired users, you can select words or images from the screen using fooView and enlarge it for a better readability.
2) For physical disabilities, fooView provides powerful single hand features, you can use one hand to operate the phone, switch apps easily, replacing the navigation hard keys, which can hardly be controlled by one hand.
3) Some features are in the development.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 11, 2018
Uploaded:May 23, 2019 at 11:37PM UTC
File size:7.68 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2019 at 5:34AM UTC
File size:7.63 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2019 at 4:12PM UTC
File size:7.61 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2019 at 9:56PM UTC
File size:11.83 MB
Uploaded:December 28, 2018 at 4:17PM UTC
File size:8.84 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2018 at 4:02PM UTC
File size:8.79 MB
Uploaded:November 28, 2018 at 4:54PM UTC
File size:8.79 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2018 at 1:11PM UTC
File size:8.63 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2018 at 9:07PM UTC
File size:11.39 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2018 at 9:04PM UTC
File size:8.56 MB