1. Support for Foxit Admin Console has been added. Foxit Admin Console is a separately orderable cloud-based service that provides IT administrators the ability to easily manage large numbers of Foxit PDF Editor licenses. www.foxit.com/admin-console/
2. With auto-save enabled, automatically save the file when the app exits to background mode.
3. Fixed some issues to improve performance and stability.
Want a PDF editor? Try Foxit PDF Editor. This is an easy-to-use PDF editor which allows you to view and annotate PDF files on Android devices while on the go. The Foxit PDF Editor also offers advanced features based on subscription, including export PDF, edit PDF, and protect PDF, etc.
Foxit PDF Editor provides you with the following capabilities:
• Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
• Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
• Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
• Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
• Collaborative: full control of your content.
• Multi-Language: support for 12 languages.
What Foxit PDF Editor can offer to you:
View and manage PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Easy document navigation with bookmark management features
• Search for text within your PDF document
• Supports tabbed document interface (for tablet only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
Collaborate and share PDF files
• Add annotations and stamps to PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in popular cloud services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
Create and convert PDFs
• Create blank PDFs from scratch*
• Create PDFs from Microsoft Office, image, text, and HTML files*
• Scan and convert paper documents to PDFs
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office, image, text, or HTML files*
• Combine PDFs to create a new PDF*
Edit PDF files
• Insert audios, videos, or hyperlinks to PDFs*
• Add/edit text and image objects in PDFs*
• Edit document properties*
• Optimize PDF documents*
• Reorganize PDF pages
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Work on XFA forms*
Sign and protect PDFs
• Add handwritten signatures to PDFs
• Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificate*
• Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Information Protection*
• Protect PDF information with redaction*
The features marked with the asterisk (*) are advanced features based on subscription through in-app purchase. You can have a 7-day free trial for the advanced features. To activate the advanced features, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit PDF Editor. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
Have feedback? You can contact us at the following address: www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Known valid signatures: 24a5Signature: 24a55d5f4843310ff6bc906f984cfca60bdf39ec 4a9fSignature: 4a9f05a967cb588c4c657b39d7856fd3ad1e9dd7.
January 4, 2022
Uploaded:May 9, 2022 at 3:56PM UTC
File size:42.23 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2022 at 4:33AM UTC
File size:42.14 MB
Uploaded:April 11, 2022 at 2:47AM UTC
File size:41.54 MB
Uploaded:March 28, 2022 at 5:05AM UTC
File size:41.48 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2022 at 10:28PM UTC
File size:93.87 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2022 at 3:41AM UTC
File size:93.86 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2022 at 1:39AM UTC
File size:93.7 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2022 at 5:19AM UTC
File size:93.66 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2022 at 3:23PM UTC
File size:93.63 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2021 at 1:00AM UTC
File size:93.62 MB