- Gather feedback and build a community around your project by enabling Discussions on a release.
- Fixed a crash setting Working Hours using a Samsung device running Android 6
- Fixed an issue with leaving reviews on GitHub Enterprise.
- Improved accessibility throughout the app.
There’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a complex development environment – like sharing feedback on a design discussion, or reviewing a few lines of code. GitHub for Android lets you move work forward wherever you are. Stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge, right from the app. We’re making these tasks easy for you to perform, no matter where you work, with a beautifully native experience.
You can use GitHub for Android to:
• Browse your latest notifications
• Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
• Review and merge Pull Requests
• Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
• Browse your files and code
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:May 4, 2021 at 11:05PM UTC
File size:8.52 MB
Uploaded:May 2, 2021 at 12:10AM UTC
File size:7.76 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2021 at 7:38PM UTC
File size:7.68 MB
Uploaded:April 15, 2021 at 5:09PM UTC
File size:7.59 MB
Uploaded:April 14, 2021 at 2:55PM UTC
File size:7.53 MB
Uploaded:April 2, 2021 at 7:29AM UTC
File size:7.8 MB
Uploaded:April 2, 2021 at 2:28AM UTC
File size:7.34 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2021 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:7.31 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2021 at 5:46PM UTC
File size:7.23 MB
Uploaded:March 5, 2021 at 5:55AM UTC
File size:7.21 MB