New & Improved:
- You can now select the merge method in the review bottom sheet.
- We've adjusted several CI check and status indicators to better match GitHub.com.
- We fixed some issues with broken GIF images and smoothed their animation.
There’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a complex development environment – like sharing feedback on a design discussion, or reviewing a few lines of code. GitHub for Android lets you move work forward wherever you are. Stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge, right from the app. We’re making these tasks easy for you to perform, no matter where you work, with a beautifully native experience.
You can use GitHub for Android to:
• Browse your latest notifications
• Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
• Review and merge Pull Requests
• Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
• Browse your files and code
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:October 30, 2020 at 3:19PM UTC
File size:6.26 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2020 at 6:38PM UTC
File size:6.21 MB
Uploaded:October 14, 2020 at 5:53AM UTC
File size:6.15 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2020 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:6.11 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2020 at 6:27AM UTC
File size:6.02 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2020 at 8:46AM UTC
File size:5.99 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2020 at 5:07PM UTC
File size:5.35 MB
Uploaded:August 4, 2020 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:5.32 MB
Uploaded:July 21, 2020 at 6:43PM UTC
File size:5.47 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2020 at 12:06AM UTC
File size:5.46 MB