What's new in Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice
• Android Auto now works with any car! Use it directly on your phone screen
• Just say “Ok Google” to use voice commands, don’t need to touch the screen first
• Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
• Swipe to dismiss cards on the homepage screen
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
About Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice
Android Auto is your smart driving companion. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, NPR One, Audible, MLB.com, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
• Send and receive messages with your Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
For a full list of compatible apps, go to g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at android.com/auto
For support: support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
Download Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Known valid signatures: 9ca9 58e1.
March 26, 2018
March 24, 2018
March 27, 2018
March 27, 2018
Uploaded:December 8, 2023 at 12:26AM UTC
File size:40.7 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2023 at 8:06PM UTC
File size:38.72 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2023 at 5:40PM UTC
File size:40.77 MB
Uploaded:November 25, 2023 at 3:28AM UTC
File size:40.79 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2023 at 10:15PM UTC
File size:38.5 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2023 at 6:06PM UTC
File size:40.6 MB
Uploaded:November 10, 2023 at 6:00PM UTC
File size:38.82 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2023 at 4:13AM UTC
File size:38.71 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2023 at 4:20PM UTC
File size:38.52 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2023 at 12:12AM UTC
File size:38.36 MB