• Just say “Ok Google” to use voice commands, don’t need to touch the screen first
• Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
• Swipe to dismiss cards on the homepage screen
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL - High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at android.com/auto
For support: support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 22, 2018
October 18, 2018
October 23, 2018
October 26, 2018
Uploaded:January 17, 2019 at 4:00PM UTC
File size:16.5 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2018 at 2:37PM UTC
File size:16.6 MB
Uploaded:October 26, 2018 at 11:20AM UTC
File size:16.28 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2018 at 2:38PM UTC
File size:16.4 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2018 at 7:30PM UTC
File size:16.32 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2018 at 8:21PM UTC
File size:16.3 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2018 at 3:55PM UTC
File size:16.02 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2018 at 8:53AM UTC
File size:15.81 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2018 at 2:04PM UTC
File size:15.29 MB
Uploaded:February 20, 2018 at 8:45PM UTC
File size:15.23 MB