• Browse media more easily
• View results for Google Assistant media searches
• Visually preview messages (while stopped)
• Notifications for group messages
• Use phone keyboard while parked for entering text
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL - High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at android.com/auto
For support: support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 3). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:October 28, 2020 at 8:34PM UTC
File size:29.45 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2020 at 11:19PM UTC
File size:29.57 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2020 at 5:16PM UTC
File size:20.32 MB
Uploaded:June 20, 2020 at 5:11AM UTC
File size:19.82 MB
Uploaded:June 11, 2020 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:26.41 MB
Uploaded:May 27, 2020 at 10:00PM UTC
File size:19.5 MB
Uploaded:April 9, 2020 at 10:07PM UTC
File size:19.19 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2020 at 6:57PM UTC
File size:18.97 MB
Uploaded:January 28, 2020 at 1:17AM UTC
File size:18.47 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2019 at 8:28AM UTC
File size:19.15 MB