* Significant improvements to keyboard navigation and accessibility for Android O and Chrome OS devices
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
This release comes in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:February 17, 2018 at 3:54PM UTC
File size:18.73 MB
Uploaded:January 2, 2018 at 8:09PM UTC
File size:18.53 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2017 at 12:11AM UTC
File size:18.74 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2017 at 5:34PM UTC
File size:18.47 MB
Uploaded:November 10, 2017 at 3:46PM UTC
File size:18.32 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2017 at 6:11PM UTC
File size:17.92 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2017 at 7:37PM UTC
File size:19.92 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2017 at 12:21AM UTC
File size:21.56 MB
Uploaded:August 4, 2017 at 2:48AM UTC
File size:21.56 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2017 at 8:01PM UTC
File size:21.22 MB