* You can now view archived course details
* Plus, we've made additional bug fixes and performance improvements
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 4, 2020
Uploaded:June 10, 2020 at 6:16PM UTC
File size:19.93 MB
Uploaded:June 3, 2020 at 3:26PM UTC
File size:21.03 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2020 at 5:15PM UTC
File size:19.92 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2020 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:19.96 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2020 at 3:40PM UTC
File size:22.59 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2020 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:19.85 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2020 at 4:02PM UTC
File size:19.85 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2020 at 3:24PM UTC
File size:22.52 MB
Uploaded:April 5, 2020 at 9:19PM UTC
File size:19.79 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2020 at 7:31PM UTC
File size:22.28 MB