• Know what button you’re pressing. Take a look at your controller when you’re in Daydream Home, Quick Settings or Play Store in VR; button presses are now highlighted.
• Controller performance and reliability have been improved. It’s the little things.
• Set up a Daydream-ready headset and controller
• Browse and install apps on-the-go or in VR
• Launch your favorite Daydream experiences
The Daydream app requires a Daydream-ready headset such as Daydream View and a Daydream-ready phone such as Pixel. Learn more at g.co/daydream.
Before using Daydream, ensure that all users have reviewed the Daydream Health and Safety Information available at g.co/daydream/SafetyWarrantyReq.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 11, 2017
Uploaded:September 5, 2019 at 12:54AM UTC
File size:34.91 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2019 at 5:05PM UTC
File size:31.51 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2018 at 5:21AM UTC
File size:31.44 MB
Uploaded:September 24, 2018 at 10:38PM UTC
File size:31.3 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2018 at 7:02PM UTC
File size:37.05 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2018 at 12:17AM UTC
File size:36.9 MB
Uploaded:May 21, 2018 at 9:09PM UTC
File size:36.08 MB
Uploaded:April 3, 2018 at 9:19PM UTC
File size:35.88 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2018 at 6:21PM UTC
File size:35.62 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2017 at 6:52PM UTC
File size:36.14 MB