• Looking for something to do in VR? See more of the best content and experiences at-a-glance in the redesigned Daydream Home.
• Know what button you’re pressing. Take a look at your controller when you’re in Daydream Home, Quick Settings or Play Store in VR; button presses are now highlighted.
• Controller performance and reliability have been improved. It’s the little things.
Daydream brings high quality virtual reality (VR) to Daydream-ready phones. With the Daydream app, you can launch your favorite virtual reality experiences and browse from an ever-growing collection of apps and games. Explore new worlds, kick back in your personal VR cinema, and play immersive games that put you at the center of action. Plus, the app brings featured content front and center so there’s always something fresh to return to when you put on the headset.
• Set up a Daydream-ready headset and controller
• Browse and install apps on-the-go or in VR
• Launch your favorite Daydream experiences
The Daydream app requires a Daydream-ready headset such as Daydream View and a Daydream-ready phone such as Pixel. Learn more at g.co/daydream.
Before using Daydream, ensure that all users have reviewed the Daydream Health and Safety Information available at g.co/daydream/SafetyWarrantyReq.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 11, 2017
Uploaded:September 5, 2019 at 12:54AM UTC
File size:34.91 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2019 at 5:05PM UTC
File size:31.51 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2018 at 5:21AM UTC
File size:31.44 MB
Uploaded:September 24, 2018 at 10:38PM UTC
File size:31.3 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2018 at 7:02PM UTC
File size:37.05 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2018 at 12:17AM UTC
File size:36.9 MB
Uploaded:May 21, 2018 at 9:09PM UTC
File size:36.08 MB
Uploaded:April 3, 2018 at 9:19PM UTC
File size:35.88 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2018 at 6:21PM UTC
File size:35.62 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2017 at 6:52PM UTC
File size:36.14 MB