Guide them to good content
• View their activity - Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps.
• Manage their apps - Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device.
• Feed their curiosity - It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits - It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device - Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android devices.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child's purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:December 13, 2018 at 11:47PM UTC
File size:16.87 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2018 at 3:56PM UTC
File size:15.33 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2018 at 5:07AM UTC
File size:16.12 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2018 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:16.42 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2018 at 3:45AM UTC
File size:16.41 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2018 at 4:30AM UTC
File size:16.93 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2018 at 5:55PM UTC
File size:16.26 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2018 at 2:12PM UTC
File size:16.2 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2018 at 4:17AM UTC
File size:16.19 MB
Uploaded:June 13, 2018 at 4:47AM UTC
File size:16.3 MB