This release contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Google One app lets you automatically back up your phone and manage your Google cloud storage.
• Automatically back up the important things on your phone, like photos, contacts and messages using your free 15 GB of storage that comes with every Google account. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can restore everything to your new Android device.
• Manage your existing Google account storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos.
Upgrade to a Google One membership to get even more:
• Get as much storage as you need for your important memories, projects and digital files. Choose the plan that works best for you.
• Get extra protection for your phone with a VPN that encrypts your online activity and helps keep your personal information safe
• Get exclusive access to Google experts for help with all of Google’s products and services. If you have a question or need assistance, our team of Google experts is just a tap away.
• Share your storage with up to 5 additional people. This gives each person access to more storage from your plan, but not access to each other’s files.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:December 11, 2020 at 9:49AM UTC
File size:11.91 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2020 at 9:03PM UTC
File size:35.38 MB
Uploaded:December 3, 2020 at 9:05AM UTC
File size:35.57 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2020 at 8:53PM UTC
File size:35.37 MB
Uploaded:November 2, 2020 at 6:49PM UTC
File size:35.36 MB
Uploaded:October 6, 2020 at 8:07AM UTC
File size:34.04 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2020 at 8:18AM UTC
File size:33.89 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2020 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:33.89 MB
Uploaded:August 31, 2020 at 8:23AM UTC
File size:34.23 MB
Uploaded:August 24, 2020 at 6:11PM UTC
File size:34.18 MB