Welcome to your new Google Pixel Buds
Set up and manage your Pixel Buds right from your Android 6.0+ device with the Google Pixel Buds app. You can easily check your earbuds and case battery levels, and control features like Adaptive Sound, in-ear detection, find device, Google Assistant, and spoken notifications.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Google Pixel Buds app:
• Check battery levels
• Learn how to use touch controls
• Turn on/off Adaptive Sound
• Turn on/off in-ear detection
• Ring your earbuds to help find them
• Control your Assistant and spoken notifications
• Get tips & support
To open the Pixel Buds app:
• On Pixel, connect your earbuds > Bluetooth settings > tap the ⚙️next to Pixel Buds.
• On other Android phones, look for the Pixel Buds app icon on your Home screen.
Note: This app is for Google Pixel Buds (2nd Gen)
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:April 16, 2021 at 10:21PM UTC
File size:16.04 MB
Uploaded:February 4, 2021 at 8:38AM UTC
File size:15.99 MB
Uploaded:September 21, 2020 at 3:04PM UTC
File size:11.68 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2020 at 4:42PM UTC
File size:11.67 MB
Uploaded:July 24, 2020 at 5:35AM UTC
File size:11.25 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2020 at 7:33AM UTC
File size:11.32 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2020 at 7:32AM UTC
File size:11.34 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2020 at 8:30PM UTC
File size:1.02 MB