- Easily keep track of your data usage right from your home screen. Just long press an empty space on the home screen, navigate to "Widgets", and scroll to Project Fi's data usage widget to add.
- You can now easily enable/disable call forwarding with a simple on/off toggle in the app.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you're a user of Project Fi, use this app to:
• Activate your Project Fi service
• Manage your account and settings
• Check your data usage
• See your monthly statements
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Note: You'll need to sign up for Project Fi at fi.google.com before this app can be used.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 13, 2016
Uploaded:June 1, 2018 at 2:30PM UTC
File size:5.8 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2018 at 11:11PM UTC
File size:6.29 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2018 at 12:41AM UTC
File size:6.17 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 11:22PM UTC
File size:6.07 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2018 at 7:57AM UTC
File size:6.02 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2017 at 7:41AM UTC
File size:6.42 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2017 at 6:28PM UTC
File size:6.2 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2017 at 4:03PM UTC
File size:7.35 MB
Uploaded:August 24, 2017 at 4:41PM UTC
File size:7.04 MB
Uploaded:July 25, 2017 at 2:22PM UTC
File size:5.88 MB