* Welcome to Slides in Dark Mode. Easier on the eyes at night, easier on the battery during the day.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Create, edit and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
- Create new presentations or edit existing files
- Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
- Present straight from your mobile device.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Make beautiful slides, instantly - with Explore.
- Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:October 8, 2020 at 2:55PM UTC
File size:45.16 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2020 at 2:54PM UTC
File size:50.02 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2020 at 8:16AM UTC
File size:49.83 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2020 at 2:41AM UTC
File size:58.02 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2020 at 3:38AM UTC
File size:49.48 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2020 at 12:46AM UTC
File size:51.88 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2020 at 5:26AM UTC
File size:48.29 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2020 at 10:48AM UTC
File size:51.91 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2020 at 12:37AM UTC
File size:48.33 MB
Uploaded:August 13, 2020 at 3:03AM UTC
File size:49.11 MB