AR Ruler app uses augmented reality technology (AR) to tape measure the real world with your smartphone’s camera. Target aim on the detected plane and start to use ar tape measure tool.
iPhone & iPad version:
1) AR Ruler app – allows to tape measure linear sizes in cm, m, mm, inches, feet, yard.
2) Distance meter – allows to tape measure distance from device camera to a fixed point on the detected 3D plane.
3) Angle – allows to tape measure corners on 3D planes.
4) Area and Perimeter – allows to tape measure perimeter and area of the room.
5) Volume – allows to tape measure size of 3D objects.
6) Path – allows to calculate the length of the path.
7) Height – allows to tape measure height relative to the recognized surface.
8) Plan – generates plan projection for drawn objects and exports it to PDF format.
9) On-screen Ruler app – measure small objects directly on the smartphone’s screen.
Try AR Ruler app now – we’d love to hear your feedback!
Please note that AR Ruler app requires ARCore library produced by Google. ARCore is constantly improving, which, in turn, positively affects the quality and accuracy of AR Ruler app.
Should you have any questions about AR Ruler app or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us via developer email.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:January 28, 2021 at 2:24PM UTC
File size:19.71 MB
Uploaded:December 31, 2020 at 10:51AM UTC
File size:49.05 MB
Uploaded:December 28, 2020 at 1:27PM UTC
File size:49.06 MB
Uploaded:December 4, 2020 at 6:44PM UTC
File size:17.3 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2020 at 8:25PM UTC
File size:16.89 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2020 at 4:42PM UTC
File size:16.78 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2020 at 3:37PM UTC
File size:16.78 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2020 at 11:45PM UTC
File size:50.53 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2020 at 5:35PM UTC
File size:16.24 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2020 at 8:54PM UTC
File size:16.52 MB