If you run into any trouble, let us know at [email protected]
Headspace is your personal guide to health and happiness. It can help you focus, breathe, stay calm, and create the conditions for a better night’s sleep by practicing meditation and mindfulness. When you need some stress relief or lessons on creating a better sleep cycle, Headspace can help. Just download this free meditation, mindfulness, sleep app, then sit back and breathe to relax.
What this meditation and sleep app does
The Headspace meditation app teaches you how to breathe, meditate, and live mindfully. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety to stress relief to breathing, happiness, calm, and focus. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the free Basics course will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness.
In the Sleep by Headspace experience, you’ll find sleep meditations, relaxing sleep music, and sleepcasts to guide you to a place of rest. Sleep by Headspace was built around the needs of restless sleepers — the screen is darker and buttons are easy to find. Use it if you have trouble falling asleep or problems with your sleep cycle.
What themes the meditations cover
Courses: Each course has a series of guided meditations designed to help you skillfully manage various topics and form healthy habits. Learn techniques to control how you breathe, deal with feelings of anxiety, get some stress relief when you’re being hard on yourself, or relax your mind during a stressful day.
○ Stress & anxiety relief meditation: Managing Anxiety, Letting Go of Stress, Restlessness, Navigating Change
○ Falling asleep & waking up meditation sounds: Sleep, Restlessness
○ Personal growth meditation: Relationships, Self-Esteem, Kindness, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation, Balance, Patience, Generosity
○ Work & productivity meditation timer: Finding Focus, Prioritization, Productivity, Creativity
○ Life challenges meditation: Transforming Anger, Handling Sadness, Dealing With Regret, Self-Esteem, Grieving
○ Movement & sport meditation: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab, Concentration
○ Physical health mindfulness training: Mindful Eating, Coping With Cravings, Pain Management, Pregnancy, Coping With Cancer
○ Student guided meditation: Dealing with Distractions, Leaving Home
Sleep by Headspace:
Create the best possible conditions for restful nights. Includes:
○ Sleepcasts – add a little happily-ever-after to your bedtime routine with these guided meditation paired with relaxing sounds for sleeping
○ Sleep music – create the perfect atmosphere to relax and sleep with sleep meditation music and sleep stories
○ Wind downs – guided exercises to prepare mind and body for sleep
Headspace Guided Meditation for Kids: designed for younger meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Paying Attention, and more.
Subscription of Headspace Plus
Subscribe to Headspace Plus and get access to the complete Headspace Library, which has hundreds of guided meditations, mindfulness training and breathing exercises to help you meditate anywhere, anytime.
○ Over 40 courses on themed meditations for specific topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off exercises designed to add more mindfulness to your day
○ Super-short mini meditations you can do anytime. Great for busy schedules.
○ Sleep by Headspace helps ease the mind into a truly restful night’s sleep
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 10, 2019
Uploaded:January 17, 2020 at 12:31AM UTC
File size:23.95 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2019 at 12:46AM UTC
File size:23.93 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2019 at 1:33AM UTC
File size:23.85 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2019 at 3:41PM UTC
File size:23.85 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2019 at 5:33PM UTC
File size:23.74 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2019 at 12:39AM UTC
File size:23.72 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2019 at 7:18PM UTC
File size:23.71 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2019 at 4:56PM UTC
File size:23.42 MB
Uploaded:October 10, 2019 at 4:03PM UTC
File size:23.41 MB
Uploaded:October 5, 2019 at 3:03AM UTC
File size:23.42 MB