As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at [email protected]
What our meditation and sleep app does:
○The Headspace app teaches you how to breathe, meditate and live mindfully. It’s even been proven to improve focus. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety and stress to breathing, happiness, calm and focus. Plus, we have specially-designed sleep meditations to guide you to a place of rest. And don’t worry if you’ve never meditated before. Andy Puddicombe, co-founder of Headspace and a former monk, will guide you through every step as your personal meditation coach. There’s also a free Basics pack that will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness. After the Basics, there are dozens of packs you can explore or you can use Everyday Headspace to simply meditate and get a moment of relief.
○ Train and calm your mind in just a few minutes a day with guided meditations
○ Learn classic meditation and relaxation techniques to help you relax, manage your stress and anxiety, or for different topics like creativity and sleep
○ Add some mindfulness to your day with custom push notifications that remind you to be present and breath
○ Sleep sounds to create truly restful nights
○ Track your progress and share it with others
What themes our meditations cover:
Packs: Each pack has a series of guided meditations designed to help you skillfully manage different topics and form a healthy simple habit. Learn how to breathe during an anxiety attack, get a bit of stress relief when you’re being too hard on yourself, or relax during a stressful day.
○ Happiness meditation packs include: Self-esteem, Relationships, Patience, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation
○ Health meditation packs include: Anxiety Relief, Stress, Sleep, Depression, Pregnancy, Cancer, Pain Management
○ Brave meditation packs include:Regret, Anger, Change, Restlessness, Kindness, Generosity
○ Work & Performance meditation packs include:Productivity, Focus, Creativity, Balance
○ Sport meditation packs include: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab
○ Student meditation packs include: Focus, Leaving Home
Headspace for Kids: Guided exercises designed for younger meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Focus, Kindness, Balance, Happiness, Appreciation.
Singles: One-off mindfulness exercises designed to add some mindfulness to your day. There are breathing exercises for stressful times, visualization exercises to give you a bit of relief during a busy day, and mindfulness exercises to help you relax at the end of the day.
○ Headspace singles include guided exercises on health, happiness, work & performance and sports
○ The singles can be guided if you’re a little newer to meditation or unguided if you’re a more experienced meditator
○ There are one-off sessions on sleep, stress, anxiety, work, travel, sports, focus, motivation, training and communication
○ Plus, six SOS sessions to give you some relief during meltdown moments.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 9, 2018
Uploaded:June 25, 2019 at 5:15PM UTC
File size:31.93 MB
Uploaded:June 19, 2019 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:32.3 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2019 at 4:14PM UTC
File size:32.3 MB
Uploaded:June 11, 2019 at 3:01PM UTC
File size:32.36 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2019 at 6:24PM UTC
File size:32.34 MB
Uploaded:June 3, 2019 at 5:42PM UTC
File size:32.34 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2019 at 5:01PM UTC
File size:31.86 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2019 at 4:31PM UTC
File size:31.77 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2019 at 5:25PM UTC
File size:31.45 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2019 at 12:53AM UTC
File size:31.34 MB