A steady meditation practice can calm the mind. But sometimes a bug appears in the app and it distracts us. We removed that bug from this latest version, and we already feel more at ease.
If you run into any trouble, let us know at [email protected]
Stress less. Sleep soundly. Get happy. Learn the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness in a few minutes a day with Headspace. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on everything from stress management and anxiety management to sleep, personal growth, and mind-body health.
Simply download this guided meditation, mindfulness, and sleep app for free — then sit back, breathe, calm your thoughts, relax, and be kind to your mind. Meditate anywhere, anytime — and start living a more calm, healthier, happier life.
Headspace is your guide to mindfulness for your everyday life. Learn meditation and mindfulness skills from world-class experts like Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe, and develop tools to help you focus, breathe, stay calm, and create balance in your life — whether you need stress relief or help to get restful sleep.
What this meditation and sleep app does
The Headspace app teaches you how to meditate and live mindfully, with guided sessions on stress management, happiness, resilience, physical health, and more. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the free Basics course teaches you the essentials.
In the Sleep by Headspace experience, you’ll find sleep meditations, relaxing sleep music, and sleepcasts to guide you to a place of calm and rest. If you have trouble falling asleep or problems with your sleep cycle, Sleep by Headspace can put your mind to bed.
Learn techniques to help deal with stress and anxiety, relax your mind, and more.
○ Stress & anxiety meditation: Managing Anxiety, Letting Go of Stress
○ Falling asleep & waking up meditation: Sleep, Restlessness
○ Work & productivity meditation: Finding Focus, Prioritization, Productivity, Creativity
○ Movement & sports meditation: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Recovery
○ Physical health mindfulness training: Mindful Eating, Pain Management, Pregnancy, Coping With Cancer
○ Student guided meditation: Dealing With Distractions, Leaving Home
From meditations for working from home to concentration-boosting music, the new Focus tab is your one-stop shop for changing the way you get things done. Tune in to the moment with Headspace’s Chief Music Officer, John Legend, and new music from groundbreaking artists, like Madlib. Or choose from 12 different Focus music stations, including Lo-Fi Times and Corner Booth Jazz.
Release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode — mood-boosting, at-home workouts led by Olympian trainers Kim Glass and Leon Taylor. Includes:
○ Quick workouts – guided exercise videos for stress release, motivation, winding down, and more
○ 28-day courses – build a mindful fitness routine with a trainer-led course
○ Audio-guided cardio – mindful listening for your next run or walk
The Wake Up:
Start your morning happy with The Wake Up — a daily video series designed to brighten your day. Includes inspiring stories, mindful advice from experts, and animations to make you smile.
Sleep by Headspace:
Create the ideal conditions for a calm, restful sleep.
○ Sleepcasts – original stories paired with relaxing sounds to help you unwind and calm your thoughts
○ Sleep music – sounds and music create the perfect atmosphere for bedtime
○ Wind downs – guided exercises to prepare your mind and body for sleep
Headspace Guided Meditation for Kids:
Designed for young meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Paying Attention, and more.
Headspace Plus subscription
Subscribe to Headspace Plus and access the full Headspace library — including hundreds of meditations, mindfulness training, and calm, breathing exercises.
○ Over 40 meditation courses on topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off exercises to add mindfulness to your day
○ Short, mini-meditations — great for busy schedules
○ Full access to Sleep by Headspace and Move Mode — bring mindfulness to every part of your life
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 15, 2020
Uploaded:March 5, 2021 at 1:19AM UTC
File size:20.24 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2021 at 1:44AM UTC
File size:20.2 MB
Uploaded:February 11, 2021 at 11:20PM UTC
File size:19.99 MB
Uploaded:February 4, 2021 at 3:03AM UTC
File size:19.97 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2021 at 10:51PM UTC
File size:19.93 MB
Uploaded:January 22, 2021 at 2:30AM UTC
File size:19.83 MB
Uploaded:January 15, 2021 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:19.72 MB
Uploaded:January 7, 2021 at 8:11PM UTC
File size:19.71 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2020 at 8:24PM UTC
File size:19.08 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2020 at 12:12AM UTC
File size:19.05 MB