- Print PDF files and photos in Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Find all of the information about your printer on the new My Printer page.
- Get support through Facebook Messenger and Twitter.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using the app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature.
• Help set up your mobile device for printing images, PDF documents, and more with HP Print Service Plug-In.
• Print images and PDF documents, using HP printers on your wireless network or connected using Wifi Direct
• Share your images and documents through cloud storage services (including Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram), or by email.
• Set up new HP printers and connect your existing HP printers to your wireless network.
• Easily order supplies for your printer and receive special promotions from HP.
• Get help to solve problems with your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks using your mobile device.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 7, 2017
Uploaded:August 24, 2018 at 9:32PM UTC
File size:19.1 MB
Uploaded:June 8, 2018 at 5:22AM UTC
File size:16.62 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2018 at 7:42PM UTC
File size:17.46 MB
Uploaded:July 14, 2017 at 3:25PM UTC
File size:15.83 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2017 at 3:38PM UTC
File size:13.63 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2015 at 6:34PM UTC
File size:9.88 MB