• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using this app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature (including automatic deskewing, image enhancements, and unwanted background cropping).
• Use this app to automatically detect if you can print using your phone, and then set up your mobile device for printing images, PDF documents, and more with HP Print Service Plug-In.
• Print images and PDF documents, using HP printers on your Wi-Fi network or connected using Wi-Fi Direct.
• Share your images and documents through email, cloud storage services (including Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Using this app, set up new HP printers and help get your existing HP printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
• Easily check your supplies status and order supplies for your printer while also receiving special promotions from HP.
• Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local Wi-Fi network and printers that are set to Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 1, 2018
Uploaded:June 8, 2018 at 5:22AM UTC
File size:16.62 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2018 at 7:42PM UTC
File size:17.46 MB
Uploaded:July 14, 2017 at 3:25PM UTC
File size:15.83 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2017 at 3:38PM UTC
File size:13.63 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2015 at 6:34PM UTC
File size:9.88 MB