Version: 7.6.0 (1800734)
Target: Android 13 (API 33)
What’s new in version 7.6.0?
• We have completely revamped the app interface to bring you an even more intuitive experience.
• If you enjoy the new layout please leave us a 5-star review in the Google Play store 💙
The Wim Hof Method® is a powerful natural training tool that addresses both the under-stimulation of the body and the over-stimulation of the mind. When practiced consistently, the techniques afford optimal vitality and can help ward off disease.
Although people experience positive results from even a single breathing session, consistency is the key to generating persistent health-promoting effects.
It takes time, effort, and dedication to turn anything into a habit, and this is where the Wim Hof Method® app can prove an invaluable tool.
The app is designed to promote consistency by adding structure to your practice, and by being available to you anywhere, anytime. Use it as your guide to turn to for proper execution of technique, and to sustain your motivation by monitoring your progress.
With the content downloadable to your phone, the techniques and exercises are never more than a button press away, whether you’re off the grid climbing a snow-capped mountain, or in a remote hotel room eager to breathe off the day’s eternal board meeting.
Use the Wim Hof Method® app to:
- learn the why and how of the three pillars that make up the Wim Hof Method®, with three introductory videos narrated by the Iceman Wim Hof.
- develop and reinforce your practice with a series of training exercises for each pillar, all explained by Wim Hof.
- time your breathing sessions with the integrated stopwatch.
- log your breathing and exercise results, and track your progress with a calendar and bar graph.
- find out what makes this all possible by reading about the underlying biochemical processes, as well as the scientific studies that have validated the Wim Hof Method®, with the ‘Wim Hof Method® explained’ PDF document.
- have Wim by your side at all times, as he guides your breathing sessions with his soothing voice in the One-on-Ones audio files.
Uploaded:April 11, 2023 at 8:06AM UTC
File size:214.19 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2023 at 9:40AM UTC
File size:214.18 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2023 at 12:51PM UTC
File size:214.18 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2023 at 1:47AM UTC
File size:221.87 MB