- Superzoom: An easy way to record a funny video with dramatic sound effects. Open the camera to find “Superzoom” next to “Boomerang” under the record button. Tap record to automatically zoom in with suspenseful music.
- Go live with a friend: Add a friend to your live video. While broadcasting, tap the new icon in the bottom right corner and tap “add” to invite anyone who's currently watching.
Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
• Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
• Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
• Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 3). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:December 11, 2018 at 3:29AM UTC
File size:34.56 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2018 at 10:40PM UTC
File size:36.66 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2018 at 7:51PM UTC
File size:34.34 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2018 at 1:17AM UTC
File size:36.66 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2018 at 10:37PM UTC
File size:34.32 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2018 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:34.24 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2018 at 1:21AM UTC
File size:34.28 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2018 at 3:51PM UTC
File size:32.37 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2018 at 12:43AM UTC
File size:34.27 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2018 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:34.21 MB