* Your Activity: See your average time for Instagram on a device. Tap any bar to see your total time for that day.
* Daily Reminder: Set a daily reminder to give yourself an alert.
* Mute Push Notifications: Tap “Notification Settings” and turn on “Mute Push Notifications.”
These tools will be available globally in the coming weeks.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
August 2, 2018
Uploaded:August 19, 2018 at 2:57PM UTC
File size:33.45 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2018 at 8:06PM UTC
File size:33.45 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2018 at 6:12AM UTC
File size:33.64 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2018 at 4:45AM UTC
File size:33.57 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2018 at 4:40AM UTC
File size:34.11 MB
Uploaded:August 14, 2018 at 4:46PM UTC
File size:33.56 MB
Uploaded:August 14, 2018 at 4:38PM UTC
File size:33.36 MB
Uploaded:August 14, 2018 at 3:58PM UTC
File size:34.06 MB
Uploaded:August 11, 2018 at 7:16PM UTC
File size:33.51 MB
Uploaded:August 11, 2018 at 4:05AM UTC
File size:33.19 MB