Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 8, 2015
Uploaded:October 19, 2018 at 4:30AM UTC
File size:37.73 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2018 at 7:56PM UTC
File size:37.5 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2018 at 3:49PM UTC
File size:35.53 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2018 at 12:16AM UTC
File size:37.68 MB
Uploaded:October 17, 2018 at 4:39PM UTC
File size:37.56 MB
Uploaded:October 17, 2018 at 2:24PM UTC
File size:37.63 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2018 at 8:05PM UTC
File size:37.7 MB
Uploaded:October 14, 2018 at 10:39PM UTC
File size:37.69 MB
Uploaded:October 14, 2018 at 5:50PM UTC
File size:37.56 MB
Uploaded:October 13, 2018 at 6:38PM UTC
File size:37.67 MB