1. Added support for the station mode in Miracast.
2. Added support for internal (embedded) subtitles of the video in the video player.
3. Improved the compatibility issue of AirPlay for the YouTube app.
4. Improved the compatibility issue of the onscreen passcode for AirPlay on some iOS devices.
5. Improved connection stability of Cast for the new version of Oculus devices.
6. Stability and performance improvements.
AirScreen is the most advanced wireless streaming receiver for AirPlay, Cast, Miracast*, and DLNA. It can allow your device to receive screen mirroring, photos, music, videos and other media from phones, tablets, laptops and more via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, letting you experience the joy of sharing almost anything with your family and friends on a bigger screen.
Why use AirScreen:
• Versatile Wireless connectivity: AirScreen supports all of the major wireless streaming protocols, including Airplay, Cast, Miracast*, and DLNA. This means you can easily receive almost anything from your devices without using cables.
• Compatible with many operating systems: AirScreen is compatible with mainstream operating systems including iOS 8 through 13, macOS 10.5 through 10.15, Android 5 through 10, and Windows 7 through 10. That means you can experience the joy of receiving almost anything across different platforms.
• Supports a huge range of applications: AirScreen can expand your experience to let you listen to songs from iTunes, watch videos with YouTube, view webpages from Safari and Chrome, and do so much more. Thousands of applications are supported by AirScreen, which means more media resources for you.
• Convenient use: AirScreen only needs to be installed on the devices you want to receive media on, you don't need to install it on any of the devices you want to send media from.
• Screen recording: You never have to worry about missing content. AirScreen can record any time you use it, so you can keep your favorites.
• Privacy protection: AirScreen protects your privacy from being violated by using encrypted data transfer over the network to avoid unauthorized data access.
• More advantages: AirScreen improves your media viewing experience using Video Hardware Acceleration (Improve the performance of video playback up to 40% or more), supports Ultra High-Definition resolution (4K) for clearer pictures, has Background Service Mode to let you work on other things while you receive, lets you personalize with features such as setting device names, and has even more strengths.
AirScreen video tutorials:
AirScreen is always innovating, so we want to hear your voice. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send an email to us at [email protected].
* This feature has been disabled since Android Oreo (8.0).
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: Android phone/tablets and some Android TV models are NOT YET fully supported by the current version. There may be some glitches, so please report any issues (along with your device model and app id of airscreen) to [email protected]. We are doing our best to make AirScreen function on all devices ASAP.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:January 22, 2021 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:46.81 MB
Uploaded:November 5, 2020 at 10:22AM UTC
File size:46.8 MB
Uploaded:September 24, 2020 at 12:23AM UTC
File size:46.59 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2020 at 7:33AM UTC
File size:46.43 MB
Uploaded:July 28, 2020 at 5:03PM UTC
File size:46.36 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2020 at 11:11PM UTC
File size:45.71 MB
Uploaded:March 12, 2020 at 7:04PM UTC
File size:45.69 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2019 at 5:01PM UTC
File size:45.62 MB
Uploaded:December 11, 2019 at 2:34AM UTC
File size:45.62 MB
Uploaded:October 12, 2019 at 7:03PM UTC
File size:45.62 MB