arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + mips + mips64 + x86 + x86_64
- Hundreds of added boot animations.
- High-quality boot animation previews.
- Many improvements
• Hundreds of beautiful boot animations.
• Install boot animations from your SD card.
• Convert an animated GIF to a boot animation.
• High-quality boot animation previews.
• Auto install a new boot animation each time your device starts up.
• Modify boot animations (custom dimensions, background color, frame rate).
• Compatible with the CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is my device supported?
A: Your device must be rooted to install a boot animation. Some manufacturers, like Samsung, use a different boot animation format (QMG) which is not compatible with this app. You do not need root access if you are running a ROM with the CyanogenMod theme engine.
Q: The boot animation doesn’t play. How can I fix this?
A: Some Android devices use different install locations. You should find your current boot animation location and change it in the app’s preferences.
Q: How do I restore my original boot animation?
A: The app will backup boot animations by default. If you want to restore your original boot animation, click on the “Backups” menu item, select your animation, and click “Restore”. Before installing a boot animation you should backup your ROM in recovery.
Please visit our support website before leaving a negative review.
Installing a boot animation has the potential to soft-brick your device. Please backup your system partition using a custom recovery before using the app.
Uploaded:July 13, 2017 at 12:19AM UTC
File size:3.19 MB
Uploaded:April 7, 2017 at 4:39PM UTC
File size:3.21 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2016 at 8:53PM UTC
File size:3.57 MB
Uploaded:August 1, 2016 at 5:13PM UTC
File size:3.57 MB