Quick new update! This release includes:
- Small but significant changes for app optimization and improved performance.
Thank you for using File Explorer Root Browser! Questions? Drop us a line at [email protected]
File Explorer Root Browser is a fully featured file manager & root browser for rooted superusers to take control of their Android device and root files & folders.
- Access all Root Directories: Explore & access all of your Android's root directories & subdirectories with this advanced root browser
- Advanced Root Browser Features: Advanced features include a SQLite Database Editor, APK Analyzer, multi-pane navigation, ability to execute script files, ability to install zip files using clockwork recovery, and change file permissions and ownerships
- Advanced File Manager & File Explorer Features: This fully featured file explorer will transfer content, copy and paste, compress, extract ZIP, RAR, BIN, TAR, JAR & APK files, unzip, delete, and move files between local drive, external storage and cloud storage
- Cloud Storage: Now access your stored files and transfer files on Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive
- External File Manager: Access and transfer files, storage backup, USB Flash Drive manager, on the go support
- Fully Customizable: JRummy prides itself on offering users with a fully customizable experience including custom colors, themes, icons and file / view layout
- Audio Manager & Music Player: File manager for mp3 files, ringtone manager
- Video Player Manage and watch your favorite video files
- App Manager: Delete apps, manage app storage
- Organize your Android: File Explorer Root Browser allows users to have full control over all device files. Search and access any file in your system directory, sort by name size & date, create, move, copy/paste, transfer (external transfer) and delete any file
- Share your Files: Cloud storage integration to transfer files between external storage and on-the-go devices. Send files by email to easily share with your contacts.
File Explorer Root Explorer Features List:
- Multi-Pane Navigation
- SQLite Database Editor
- Custom File Listing View
- APK Analyzer
- Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
- External file transfer
- Access APK, RAR, JAR, TAR & ZIP files apk, rar, jar, tar & zip files
- Audio Player
- Video Player
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Change file permissions and ownership
- View and edit any file
- sqlite explorer
- Text editor
- Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
- Create and delete directories (folders).
- Send files by email.
- Add new files & folders in any directory
- Install zip files using clockwork recovery
- Execute script files
- Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
- Bookmark any folder
- Open files and folders with other apps
- Change the theme (double tap home button)
- Sort by name, size & date
- Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
- Search for files or folders
What should the next rooted JRummy app be? Let us know what you think here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/HP9NCPQ
⚡️⚡️Looking for our classic Root Browser? ➡️ bit.ly/RootBrowserClassic
For fast and friendly support, please email us at [email protected]. We will be glad to help answer all of your questions and troubleshoot with you.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 5). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 13, 2020
Uploaded:November 13, 2020 at 9:32AM UTC
File size:15.72 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2020 at 7:57AM UTC
File size:15.71 MB
Uploaded:September 1, 2018 at 12:35AM UTC
File size:14.21 MB
Uploaded:January 22, 2018 at 3:33PM UTC
File size:8.65 MB
Uploaded:September 7, 2017 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:8.52 MB
Uploaded:July 28, 2017 at 1:31PM UTC
File size:8.51 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2017 at 5:10PM UTC
File size:8.51 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2017 at 5:00AM UTC
File size:11.62 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2017 at 6:18AM UTC
File size:11.74 MB
Uploaded:April 7, 2017 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:2.94 MB