General bug fixes and improvements.
Protects Android phones and tablets used for work
IMPORTANT: This app is for business users only and needs IT Admin permission to access. Looking for FREE security for your PERSONAL mobile devices? Search for 'Kaspersky Internet Security for Android'.
Our mobile device security for business users also contains management features designed to make life easier for your IT Administrator, keeping you, your mobile device and the business and personal data it holds safe, wherever you may be.
Downloading and installing this onto the mobile device you use for work app (scroll down for download instructions) means it will be secured by:
• Anti-malware protection supported by cloud-assisted intelligence - detects and neutralizes threats on your phone or tablet using anti-virus databases and the Kaspersky Security Network cloud service. Protects your mobile device against threats, viruses, and other malicious applications in real time —automatically blocking malware and more
• Background scan — conducts scheduled checks of the device to identify new viruses, adware, Trojans and malicious tools heading your way
• Find My Phone —if your phone or tablet is lost or stolen, you or your administrator can
o lock and locate it
o make the device send out an alarm.
• Anti-Theft — protects your personal as well as corporate information, including messages, photos and videos, from thieves, by wiping it from your device
• Anti-Phishing — keeps your financial information secure when you shop & bank online
• Web protection — blocks dangerous links that can be used by criminals to harm your device and data
• Password Protection - protects against unauthorized access to your device, with a screen unlock password
• Compliance Control - automatically ensures your mobile device is fully compliant with your corporate security requirements
How you install this app depends on which Kaspersky business product your organization has purchased. You should either:
1. Install the app using the invitation link you’ve received via the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud console or the Kaspersky Security Center (KSC)
2) Install via Google Play, entering the connection settings provided by your system administrator (the IP address and server connection port).
3) Deploy the app via a 3rd-party EMM console (e.g. VMWare AirWatch) to provide MTD for managed devices.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 11, 2021
Uploaded:May 6, 2021 at 10:54PM UTC
File size:33.82 MB
Uploaded:March 11, 2021 at 10:28AM UTC
File size:34.13 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2021 at 9:37AM UTC
File size:34.13 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2021 at 3:31PM UTC
File size:34.03 MB
Uploaded:December 11, 2020 at 9:31AM UTC
File size:34.51 MB
Uploaded:November 5, 2020 at 10:41AM UTC
File size:34.5 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2020 at 8:49AM UTC
File size:34.35 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2020 at 9:50AM UTC
File size:34.16 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2020 at 8:57AM UTC
File size:29.44 MB
Uploaded:June 4, 2020 at 12:52PM UTC
File size:32.29 MB