• Fully anonymous account creation: No phone number or email needed to create a Session ID
• Decentralised server network: No data breaches, no central point of failure
• No metadata logging: Session doesn't store, track, or log your messaging metadata
• IP address protection: Device IP addresses are never exposed to the person you're talking to or the servers holding your data
• Closed groups: Private, end-to-end encrypted group chats for up to 10 people
• Secure attachments: Share voice snippets, photos, and files with Session's secure encryption and privacy protections
• Free and open-source: Don’t take our word for it — check Session's code yourself
Session is free as in free speech, free as in free beer, and free of ads and trackers. Session is built and maintained by the Loki Foundation, Australia’s first privacy tech not-for-profit organisation. Take back your online privacy today — download Session.
Want to build from source, report a bug, or just take a look at our code? Check out Session on GitHub: github.com/loki-project/session-android
• Fixed various crashes.
• Fixed a bug that could cause group conversations to never be marked as read.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent other platforms from receiving Android users' profile pictures.
• New and improved profile picture placeholders.
• Indonesian, Vietnamese, Japanese & Polish translations.
• UI polish.
• Further reduced background battery usage.
Uploaded:September 12, 2020 at 10:21PM UTC
File size:21.45 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2020 at 6:12AM UTC
File size:21.44 MB