armeabi + armeabi-v7a + armeabi-x86 + x86
• The ability to see recordings made on the cloud for offline devices.
• The ability to delete recordings stored on the cloud
• Fixed an issue with cloud recordings not showing up properly on the timeline in certain cases
• Various additional bug fixes and improvements
Cloud or Local Storage – Store recorded video on your device or back up your recordings to Cloud*.
RapidRecap® – An exclusive technology that combines hours of recorded video events into a short video summary, letting you review a whole day’s worth of events simultaneously in a single minute*.
Single Timeline – View and select a history of all recordings and events on a single timeline sorted by week, day, hour, or minute.
SmartZone™ – Keep an eye on what matters with SmartZone monitoring. Set a specified zone of interest for recording, and receive alerts only when motion is detected in the area.
- High-speed Internet access and a router (not included) are required. A high-speed Internet service with an upload speed of 1Mpbs or higher is recommended.
*Cloud™ Basic includes 2 days/10GB of cloud storage plus three RapidRecap® video for one camera or channel. Cloud™ Premium subscription account is required for more than one camera or channel with additional storage and history, plus unlimited RapidRecap® videos. High definition video recording to local storage and live viewing are free with no recurring fees.
Minimum Android OS version: 4.2.2
Uploaded:April 9, 2019 at 7:15PM UTC
File size:63.94 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2018 at 9:56PM UTC
File size:63.9 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2018 at 10:15PM UTC
File size:38.55 MB