Languages: af, am, ar, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, gl, gu... Show all
Target: Android 5.1 (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 2.1.1:
This app lets you easily send commands to a device that has Cerberus installed, helping you recover your misplaced, lost or stolen Android device.
- Enter the phone number or select it from the contacts
- Enter your Cerberus password
- Select the command from a drop-down list
- You can choose to send the command as a normal SMS or a "data" (binary) SMS
- All the features you have on the web dashboard (www.cerberusapp.com) with a mobile-friendly interface
- Navigation Mode, starts Maps GPS navigation and automatically updates the destination as your device moves
- Radar Mode, to have an accurate (more than GPS) indication of how near you are to the lost/stolen device measuring the signal level of WiFi hotspot
You can also see the log of SMS/web commands sent and replies received.
SMS commands are sent from your device, so standard text messaging rates apply.
Uploaded:April 27, 2019 at 5:18PM UTC
File size:2.94 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2018 at 8:07PM UTC
File size:2.83 MB
Uploaded:April 11, 2017 at 5:58PM UTC
File size:3.77 MB
Uploaded:March 28, 2016 at 3:40PM UTC
File size:3.09 MB