Thanks for updating to the latest version of SwiftScan. Here’s what’s new:
- Squashed a bug related to Evernote & OneDrive. Thanks to everyone who reported this issue.
- New SwiftScan Pro subscription & Business Access purchase options.
- Update also includes performance improvements & app optimizations.
Thanks for using SwiftScan! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SwiftScan is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF scans or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
We designed the PDF scanner app to be intuitive and very easy to use, so the camera does all the hard work for you. When you scan a document, SwiftScan makes hundreds of decisions to capture the document perfectly, crop the document, straighten it and apply a filter you choose to your document. This PDF scanner app has won numerous awards and sustains a user satisfaction rating of 98%! SwiftScan has also been awarded "Editors’ Choice" by Google Play.
SwiftScan packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
HOW IT WORKS
Simply hold your smartphone or tablet over a document and SwiftScan will automatically scan it. The scanner app will then crop the document and optimize the colors. Save your scan as PDF or JPG with one tap.
SWIFTSCAN BASIC FEATURES
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan!
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
SWIFTSCAN VIP FEATURES
• Cloud integration: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and other cloud services
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
SUPPORTED CLOUD SERVICES
- Google Drive
- Yandex Disk
- Amazon Cloud Drive
Scan PRIVACY SAFE
SwiftScan values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
SwiftScan uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
SwiftScan is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
SwiftScan works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes, even whiteboards or post-its. Instantly scan QR codes to save a business card, show a location, open a website or connect to a WiFi network.
GET IN TOUCH
We’d love to hear your feedback or help address any issue you have. Please visit our FAQ at scanproapp.zendesk.com for quick answers. If you have further questions or feedback, please contact us directly in the app (Settings, scroll down and tap on Support) or via email email@example.com. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Additional permissions are optional. SwiftScan can use your calendar and location to provide you with intelligent file names, for example “Scan from Planning Meeting at Tech Partners Office”.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 26, 2022
January 26, 2022
Uploaded:May 10, 2022 at 7:46PM UTC
File size:60.62 MB
Uploaded:January 26, 2022 at 5:01AM UTC
File size:45.91 MB
Uploaded:January 17, 2022 at 7:37PM UTC
File size:45.92 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2021 at 6:09AM UTC
File size:45.74 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2021 at 3:38AM UTC
File size:46.22 MB
Uploaded:June 3, 2021 at 4:52AM UTC
File size:46.22 MB
Uploaded:April 24, 2021 at 8:39PM UTC
File size:46.18 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2021 at 8:43AM UTC
File size:46.08 MB
Uploaded:January 8, 2021 at 11:03PM UTC
File size:107.38 MB
Uploaded:December 10, 2020 at 5:59AM UTC
File size:105.86 MB