So browse, chat, and play without concern for your data plan or privacy - Opera Max has you covered!
Opera Max features
• New! Savings in Facebook gives you more time to connect with friends and family
• VIP Mode allows unlimited time for data savings (in exchange for an ad on your charging screen)
• Protection of your online privacy
• Savings for mobile and Wi-Fi data
• Incognito mode for all your apps
• Limit and restrict your apps’ data consumption
NEW - Savings for Facebook with Opera Max
Everyone and their dog is on Facebook, making the social networking app a one-stop place for keeping up with friends. Unfortunately, the social media app is a heavy-data eater, and the longer we use it, the quicker our data plans deplete.
Now, Opera Max offers Savings in Facebook, the most advanced solution for reducing data used on the world’s most popular app. You’ll be able to log in via Opera Max so you can enjoy more time - and not data! - connecting with friends.
Both data savings and privacy security? But how?
Opera Max crunches your apps’ content to optimal sizes, allowing for extended use of your data plan. Regular reports on the data you have saved (and wasted) helps you decide which of your apps should have limited or restricted access to mobile data.
Our added layer of encrypted security ensures you that the compressed data remains private and safe when on public connections. Ad trackers, identify thieves, and deceitful apps are averted from exposing your personal information.
More about Opera Max
• How does it work? With data savings and privacy modes activated, your apps’ content is compressed and encrypted through our servers before it reaches your Android device.
• How do I get more time? When you tap the Opera Max button, either in data savings or privacy mode, you'll get twelve hours of savings/protection.
• Is there a way to remove the timer button? Yes. VIP mode grants you unlimited time for savings and privacy. With the VIP mode switched on, you’ll always get unlimited access to all of Opera Max’s features. In exchange for unlimited time, an ad will appear on your device’s charge screen.
• How do I know I’m saving data? When savings is turned off or you've run out of time, Opera Max can tell you how much data you could have saved.
Have questions or need help? Visit: www.opera.com/help/max/android
Get the latest news about Opera:
Twitter - www.twitter.com/opera
Facebook - www.facebook.com/opera
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user license agreement at www.operasoftware.com/eula/max and Privacy Statement at www.opera.com/privacy.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 2, 2017
Uploaded:July 30, 2019 at 5:32AM UTC
File size:12.35 MB
Uploaded:January 3, 2019 at 1:00PM UTC
File size:11.29 MB
Uploaded:October 17, 2018 at 4:54PM UTC
File size:11.01 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2018 at 12:34AM UTC
File size:10.74 MB
Uploaded:May 29, 2018 at 6:25PM UTC
File size:10.26 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2018 at 6:00PM UTC
File size:9.74 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2018 at 3:58PM UTC
File size:9.66 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2017 at 10:53PM UTC
File size:19.59 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2017 at 6:35PM UTC
File size:16.66 MB
Uploaded:May 9, 2017 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:16.66 MB